Heth, I am so far from having my camera figured out! I have so incredibly much to learn, but I am snapping away and learning along the way. You too have been capturing some amazing moments...I love your shots!
LAURA! i would absolutely love it if you wanted to go to the park and take more pics of me & the boy! weekends are usually the time drew's available...so you pick a day/time and i'll see if i can get him to come in! yay!
12 comments:
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you at CSBC this weekend!!! I'll bring the almond joys! :)
Sheila
Nice pictures! Have they ever tried hooking the hose to the sprinkler and putting under the tramp? Thats a ton of fun! Have a great summer!
That looks like so much fun. I wish we lived there, I would've brought the kiddos over with a cooler full of water balloons!
i love those girls!!!!!!!
Looks like SO much fun!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your children are beautiful and it is so nice to meet other adoptive families!
GREAT pics! Love it! :-) Looks like fun!
Don't you just love hearing your kids laughter? It totally makes me smile and thankful for these precious gifts!
We, too, have put the sprinkler under the tramp and the kids love it!
You are getting good at picture taking!! I love them.
Great shots! How are you liking that camera? It looks like you've got it figured out, your pictures have been gorgeous lately!
Heth, I am so far from having my camera figured out! I have so incredibly much to learn, but I am snapping away and learning along the way. You too have been capturing some amazing moments...I love your shots!
LAURA! i would absolutely love it if you wanted to go to the park and take more pics of me & the boy! weekends are usually the time drew's available...so you pick a day/time and i'll see if i can get him to come in! yay!
Doesn't take much, a trampoline and a garden hose!!
Susan
Post a Comment