Adoption is hard. It is a continually changing journey that you can't predict. The end result is wonderfully beautiful, don't get me wrong. The Lord changes you through the process. He reveals Himself in unexpected ways. But along the way there can be great pain. It is complicated and intense. Things can happen that you can not understand and they shatter your heart into pieces. I ask you to please pray for our dear friends Brian and Courtney. They are dealing with the devastation of losing two of their kids right now. A little recap--a couple months ago they adopted two children through a disruption--something has now happened and they must return to the previous family. I ask you to cover N and M in your prayers as this is so beyond complicated. And please pray for the entire family and the circumstances surrounding them. I am praying for the Lord to reveal Himself in miraculous ways, and to bring intense peace and comfort.
The only way to get through the pain associated with adoption is to cling to God's Sovereignty!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
adoption is hard...
Posted by Laura Lu at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh Laura this is awful. I will definately pray for them. Oh those poor kids.
Thank you L. You are the greatest friend one could ask for.
Post a Comment