We have lost interest. Really, it has been so long, and we hardly even remember your names. I think it would be more work and effort to re-acquaint than just keep it dormant.
Homie - when are you going to get started? At my age - every day counts; ya never know - if you wait another week - I may not be around to comment. Mabel would kill me if she knew I was on her computer, but she don't have to know.
I was just kiddin' about the forgetting you - you're like frosting on a cake, mud on a shoe or ticks on a dog - some things just go together.
17 comments:
Yes!!!!! (: I see your posts on FB but don't know much more than that. Just know I pray!
You have been missed!!! How's that boy doing??? Fill us in!!!!
Yes, you are on my google reader....but I never see you.
Holy Guacamole - she speaks!!! :)
Love ya.
You're still on my google blog reader and I'd love to see you on there again!!! Jill
Yes, please!!! I miss seeing your pictures and reading your posts. :-)
YES:)
AMEN to the YES :)
I vote....
YES!
Oh there you are. Yes please.
You are always the entertainer with your stories! Yes please!
We have lost interest. Really, it has been so long, and we hardly even remember your names. I think it would be more work and effort to re-acquaint than just keep it dormant.
Mabel & Cliff
mabel, you make some valid points. maybe you should drink your ensure and you'll be back to remembering things.
you all may have sparked a re-interest in me to start sharing our lives with you again.
if so, i've got a whole lot of filling in to do! 2010 has been a year full of events that we never could have imagined!
Yeah, so Muriel sorry about the above comment. Clifford got a hold of my computer again. I have no idea what he is talking about.
Maybe, if you start blogging - I'll start again too. (instead of putting it off on the hubby)
You are the wind beneath my wings afterall.
Love you.
I'm here! :)
Homie - when are you going to get started? At my age - every day counts; ya never know - if you wait another week - I may not be around to comment. Mabel would kill me if she knew I was on her computer, but she don't have to know.
I was just kiddin' about the forgetting you - you're like frosting on a cake, mud on a shoe or ticks on a dog - some things just go together.
Better run - Mabel is looking cross at me.
clifford
well since i'm feeling the love...i should organize my thoughts long enough to share.
Post a Comment