Hi Guys! I am so excited to get to share our family's newest biggest news...I have a little brother!!!! His name is Esaie which means Isaiah in English. Can you believe it?!? Only God could do something so wonderful as that. He gave mommy and daddy the name Isaiah in the beginning of this whole journey. He knew all along that He had two Isaiahs for them. Now not only will we share our Haitian heritage as brothers, but we will share the name Isaiah which means "the Lord saves".
They will keep Esaie as his middle name, but have not yet decided on his first name. They are waiting for the Lord to confirm what his first name is to be. So right now, the rest of my family is calling him "the little guy". He is 11 months old and will turn 1 year old the day after mommy and daddy leave Haiti. Can you believe it that in only a few more weeks...I get to meet my forever mommy and daddy! I can't wait! Actually, it is mommy who is even more excited than anyone, I think! :)
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
IT'S ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Laura Lu at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. I can just picture both of them in your home and playing with their sisters!
They are so beautiful. God bless them and all of you.
Wow, Laura! That is SO amazing!! I am so excited for you guys to go and meet them in a bit here! My heart is tickled for you guys! :-) Keep us posted. Love, Kristi
Oh my gosh I want to gobble him up. Adorable. Yippee! God is doing some amazing things!
Laura, that is so cool that the boys will be able to be raised together! You guys are wonderful for doing what you are doing...you inspire me everytime I read your blog. We can't wait to meet your new additions to the family. I think of you often and miss living next to you!
Love ya
Sheila
Post a Comment