OH yea...guess who woke up with leftovers in her mini bedside cooler!?!?! That's right...Mr. ADORABLE went for a SIX...you heard me right...SIX hour stretch last night! Yee-Haw! My body thought at 4:17am it was time to be bright-eyed and bushy tailed...it hasn't seen that kind of sleep in a l-o-n-g time. I was able to covince the ol' bod' to fall back to sleep...Whew! (due to the lack of camera, please imagine the cutest baby boy ever preciously asleep...that's the photo I would have posted with this...or wait, better idea--head over to Diary of a Blessed Life to see a sneak peek at the amazing photos she took of our baby boy)
I have been pondering some things from my last posts and will post my thoughts about them when they all come together. Just wanted you all to celebrate SLEEP with me!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Left Overs!
Posted by Laura Lu at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! The teddy bear one is delicious. He is just precious Laura. And HOORAY FOR SLEEP!
OH YAY!!!!! The pictures of him are so cute!!! Can't wait to see more!
6 hours!!!!!! Wow! That's awesome.
I told you the beer helmet would work:)
I looked at your friend's site.
Hudson is handsome. I just want to kiss him all over. What a beautiful
boy.
I love those pictures. They are just yummy. And yeah for sleep. I remember once when my second baby was about 5 weeks old and he slept for 8 hours and I woke up and thought he was dead. It was just so weird. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend.
Your post title made ME hungry. I wonder what I can have for some "leftovers" to eat here before I head to bed!! :-)
No, really, glad that you got a good stretch of sleep...I hope that it continues!
What sweet pics...I just quickly checked them out! He is adorable, Laura! :-) I hope that you can get your camera back soon!
Praise God for the sleep!! It's never something that we prepare for is it?? You get everything "ready" and then you realize that you can't prepare for lack of sleep!!
Glad you got some much needed sleep.
Post a Comment