Thursday, April 10, 2008

Take your time...

This morning when I told the girls that I was going to go have my quiet time. My 6 yo dd responded, "Take your time." It cracked me up! I was grateful for the reassurance that I could take as long as I needed. :)

9 comments:

Major Mom said...

Thank you, dear child for your permission. I love that:)

Heth said...

precious.

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE.

Heather said...

Did they find your secret stash of chocolate???:)

Kristi said...

Maybe she knew that school would just start later the longer that you took to read??? :-)

No really...what a sweet answer and and how CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

ok he sounds precious

Laura said...

Kind of makes one wonder what they had planned...HA! I appreciate when the lessons that I have repeated over and over seem to have had an effect when they say something like that. Brilliant!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Laugh.Out.loud.

junglemama said...

That is precious!