We had an amazing tournament today! It was a beautiful day and all of the players had a wonderful time. A TV news crew and the newspaper came to do a story about it. We pray that God continues to bring glory to Himself through our journey. Thank you to everyone that volunteered and supported this event. We could not have done it without all of your help and support. We are incredibly grateful for you!
I'm off to get Hudson to sleep. I hope to write more about today later...I am just too exhausted right now!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Our First Tournament
Posted by Laura Lu at 7:46 PM
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh yeah!! Thought of you guys several times today and was praying the Lord would just bless everything going on. Can't wait to hear more! Blessings~ Shelly
The news report was great.
K.
I saw you guys on TV last night! It was such a nice report. It made me cry.
Nice work at the tourney and on TV. Keep it going, girl
Saw the news. Very exciting to see you and your family. Kevin was beat after the tournament but was very glad to be a part of it. Thanks for the great encouragement you are for doing the Lord's work in creating this ministry! God Bless!
Way to go Laura! and way to go God!!!
Cant wait to see some pics and hear all about it!
karen:)
I saw your interview this afternoon (beauty of the DVR)! Awesome job. In fact - wannt know how I knew it was you?
DH in church today said what's the name of that lady you talk to in #$%? I told him and he said "Yeah - she was on the news last night and adopted a boy...it was a good/long story on the news...she seems like a REALLY nice lady...." what did I hear him say? "You should be friends with her." To which I replied - we already are, silly! Where have you been? :-)
Have you gotten a good response from the interview?
Can't wait to hear about your busy week this week. I'll be praying for you.
How very cool!!!!!!
I love it when God is glorified :)
LOVED the news report, LOVED the tourney, and REALLY LOVED everything at the concession stand. You guys did an amazing job and God was glorified.
Post a Comment